Original topic:

Help regarding s24 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-11-2024 10:10 PM)
tushu11
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I am holding s24 ultra.
And from past 3 months facing serious camera issues, image Quality is bad, auto focus is bad, still facing lens switching glitch, and worst edge detection in portrait mode...

Went to samsung care but they did nothing..

How can i ask them for replacement please help 
13 Comments
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
There are Some Issues in it, Samsung need fix them

or

Recall all S24 Ultra Mobiles having problems and refund money them...

But Due to all these Samsung losing it's credibility in Flagship Mobiles Range
0 Likes
tushu11
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I lost the trust brother.
Seeing the service and ignorence.
I can say this is most regretfull decision of my life to go with s24 ultra.
I was using samsing since galaxy Y. While buying s24 ultra many people suggested me to go with iphone 15 pro.
But i ignored then cause i love samsung but now i have switch to iphone in near future
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, we'd request you to follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Check physical condition of your camera lens.
Broken camera lens>> Scratchy camera lens.
Note: Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on camera.
Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

Reset camera settings:
From the home screen tap on Camera>>Tap on Settings>>Scroll up and tap on Reset settings>> Tap on Reset.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

In case the issue still occurs. kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
ynayak
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issues. Camera is utterly waste of money. Even op11, and my old s21 was better in camera than this s24U. If anyone wants to buy this s24U 512gb from me for 1Lac pls contact. 2.5 month old.
0 Likes