Original topic:

Change font in nougat/oreo

(Topic created on: 12-04-2017 08:14 PM)
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
As u knw samsung has limited the font changing option since marshmallow. And for some good fonts you need to shell out some money, isntit????

But i can tell u something by which you can select from more than 500 fonts on any nougat/oreo phone

just see how.....

1. Download and install Samsung Sans font from samstore first.

2. then download the fonts from this link

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8+/themes/fonts-wings-samsung-fonts-1200-root-t3710688

3. The above link has two type of fonts. One for substratum and the other one is just as apk without substratum. I dont use substratum so I installed the other one (size 75mb)

3. Install the above said apk which has many fonts. To set fonts go to settings-Display-fonts

4. One more thing to note is that the fonts will be repeated/doubled. If u cant apply any font then first lower the size of the font, then either select any of the fonts. And then you can again increase size of the font as per your desire

I have attached some pics as proof of the same fonts working on mu device(S8)

As you can see from the image that the fonts are repeated. you can select any of the fonts if the other one has some problem. Mostly the first out of the two fonts will work perfectly

For any queries please feel to comment.

Hope this article helps someone

Update---The link has been replaced with another one.fe3f6cb0-86b2-405a-acb1-ed51b160f323.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i want s8 like font
0 Likes
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
try to dwnld the app..u will get all the fonts
0 Likes
rishi12
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
nhi ho raha hi5e92fdd5-d95c-4275-aa93-95b0acfc6f48.jpg
0 Likes
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i have updated the link

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s8+/themes/fonts-wings-samsung-fonts-1200-root-t3710688
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for sharing information with Samsung community!! Keep posting. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
sumansir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
pls help me to keep my pic in storage device in sd card
0 Likes
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
transfer the pics from internal storage to external storage......
0 Likes
aliasger4477
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
grt work bro😎😎😎 thanks for fonts
0 Likes
vipzcool
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
my pleasure bro........😀
0 Likes