Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Hard reset not working on s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-27-2022 11:54 PM)
hemnya
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I've been trying to hard reset my s22 ultra but it is not working, tried many a times with wired headphones or without headphones,  hard reset menu is just not appearing,  help if someone knows how to fix it

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
to hard reset please connect data cable to mobile and pc then press vol up+power button till samsung logo appears. then release buttons..

View solution in context

Solution
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
if you satisfied with answer then please click on three dots and Accept it as solution.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
to hard reset please connect data cable to mobile and pc then press vol up+power button till samsung logo appears. then release buttons..
hemnya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks but can you elaborate a little like what option to select when the phone asks while connecting to a pc and should i connect my phone after turning it off or what's the process
0 Likes
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
no.. just connect a cable with Pc or u can connect it to smart TV usb.

no need to install any software in mobile or pc.
hemnya
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I was not so patient after your reply i did it by powering off 1st then connecting to the pc and thanks buddy it worked, stay connected for future problems and solutions ☺️
Solution
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
if you satisfied with answer then please click on three dots and Accept it as solution.
0 Likes
devsony
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
to hard reset please connect data cable to mobile and pc then press vol up+power button till samsung logo appears. then release after that phone is going to boot mod there are option to wipe data
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would like to inform you we do not recommend the hard reset. If you are facing any issue kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DoNtAsk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello,

I have s22 ultra 5g same ptoblem can't enter in download mode and android recovery.... with cable connect in pc and earphone  nothing @all can u help

Thx

0 Likes
Hawkeye777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I cannot reset my mobile. every time I press reset, it goes back to main screen and some of my apps I cannot. uninstall just goes back to main screen. and factory reset is not on my mobile at all. It's gone. Listen.

0 Likes