Original topic:

Green line on display after updating Galaxy S21 FE

(Topic created on: 05-27-2024 05:57 PM)
3vikramnayak
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My 1.5 year old Samsung galaxy S21 FE developed a green line on display after installing One UI 6.1 software update. There is no external damage on my phone and the screen developed the green line almost immediately after software update. I visited the customer care but they said a screen replacement is necessary which costs ₹10300. The Samsung customer care accepts the fact that many people are facing this issue after software update of their S21 FE phones but still Samsung is not taking the responsibility to offer free display replacement. This is really pathetic service from Samsung India. If Samsung do not offer me free of cost display replacement then this is going to be my last Samsung product to have ever purchased.

14 Comments
3vikramnayak
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
After creating job card they took 2 weeks to provide resolution. I kept calling Samsung helpline to know the status. Also i had requested them to escalate the issue. A person from Samsung customer experience team will call you who is going to resolve. Get his contact details on email so that you can follow up.
Sandy840
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for the reply. I did get a contact through email..but he is not replying. Also the please could you provide the customer care number.
0 Likes
3vikramnayak
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They generally don't respond on email. Call on Samsung Helpline at 1800407267864. Also send a query on Samsung Members app
_Suji_
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dear Member if ur facing the same gree line,white line,white disply damaged after software update u must contact customer care immediatly and register complaint they are doing great job......🫡
0 Likes
Manafnalakath
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Dear samsung bring new mode by it They are focusing only new products
No service for all old products