Original topic:

Update dispaly line os update s22

(Topic created on: Thursday)
gsgg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Customer Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep concern and dissatisfaction with a recent issue that has arisen with my Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone.

Until recently, my phone was functioning smoothly; however, after receiving and installing the latest OS update notification, I have encountered severe display problems. The once pristine display now shows persistent green and magenta lines, significantly diminishing the aesthetic and usability of the device.

I have approached the local service center here in Kerala, India, seeking assistance, but to my dismay, I have been met with an irresponsible attitude. The service center has been unwilling to repair or replace my phone, which is particularly frustrating as the issue arose directly after a software update provided by Samsung.

As a loyal customer who has invested in your product, I find myself in a distressing situation where my phone is unusable through no fault of my own. The phone is out of warranty; however, given that this problem is a direct result of an official update, I believe it is only fair to request your intervention in resolving this matter.

I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this issue. Could you please advise on the appropriate steps to take next? Is there a possibility for repair or replacement under these exceptional circumstances?

I trust in Samsung’s commitment to customer satisfaction and look forward to your swift response to rectify this situation.

EXPECTING A POSTIVE RESPONSES FROM YOUR SIDE 

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Warm regards,

Gokul
0 Likes
2 Comments
rockzzz
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
They are not giving me to same problem .while asking them they tol out of warranty give money for replace
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we request that you please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes