Original topic:

Green line issue not getting fix by sasmung asking to pay money for thta

(Topic created on: Saturday)
Adnan030
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Recently, I posted about my problem, which is that after the update, I got a green line on my S22 Ultra. I contacted customer service, but they were not even bothered. Today, I got a call from them saying that I have to pay around 22k to get my phone repaired, which is not fair. I have complained about this to the consumer complaint site. If you guys are facing this kind of problem, you should also raise your complaint.
7 Comments
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Cut down on all social media and post on Twitter and Facebook then things will have a resolution
Galaxy S
Try X, Instagram and other Social apps, tag them and post again and again.
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I hope you must be having the service request number/job sheet number.
1. Take screenshots of such complaints from this forum.
2. Write a mail to the service head of Samsung quoting your problem and servive request number/ job sheet number. THERE MUST BE JO DENT MARK OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE SIGN ON THE MOBILE PHONE. I hope, service center person would have taken photos of your mobile from all angles during creation of job sheet/ service request.
3. If already written, and you have received a negative response, then write a strong reply to that reply mail attaching all the screenshots in the mail. You need not to budge off. Remember that. Intimate and warn them that you are going to spread about this issue on social media.
4. Also, lodge a complaint against Samsung on the National consumer helpline WhatsApp number (Screenshot attached)
5. Take a screenshot of the complaint and attach it also in the mail.

That's what I did when a green line appeared on my phone screen s22 Ultra MAY month.

They layer on agreed for free replacement. But I had to pay service fee of ₹ 502. Rest of approx ₹ 22,850 was borne by Samsung.

Stand strong...
1718473038059_1718473038050_0.jpg
Adnan030
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes bro i got the job sheet and there is not a single dent on my fon
0 Likes
Adnan030
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro u have already done this could u plz help me on this
0 Likes
Adnan030
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Is there any possible way i can contact u
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We'd request you to share your contact details by follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes