Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra Camera having Image Shift issue

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 04:39 PM)
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have encountered an image shift issue with my Galaxy S24 Ultra. I even visited the Samsung retail store and checked other devices; they also have the same issue. However, when I compared it with the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which doesn't have this issue, some suggested it might be due to a new sensor. However, some X's users said their devices are working fine. Some have received DOA signed for replacement, but those devices also have the same issue.
vignesh2511
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Wait I will attach the video
0 Likes
Aravind7752
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ok that will be great
0 Likes
vignesh2511
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's not a hardware issue. Go to settings> camera assistant option > turn on auto lens switching
It's fine....
If you turn off the option then when you zoom right that time physically change the lens.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can't see this option can you please provide some screen shot or detailed steps?
0 Likes
Aravind7752
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Camera assistant is not pre installed.. you will have to download manually
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah just installed it
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It didn't solve the problem. Still the lense is changing
0 Likes
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Still having the issue. The camera assistance setting for auto-lens didn't solve the problem for me.

https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/svqJ4kUfZnjI
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I saw one post where people were saying this is happening with their s22 Ultra and S23 Ultra as well
0 Likes
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh, is that so? But here in the community, a user says he isn't facing the issue. I don't know. Samsung India is officially neither acknowledging nor sharing anything.
0 Likes