Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra Camera having Image Shift issue

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 12:35 AM)
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have encountered an image shift issue with my Galaxy S24 Ultra. I even visited the Samsung retail store and checked other devices; they also have the same issue. However, when I compared it with the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which doesn't have this issue, some suggested it might be due to a new sensor. However, some X's users said their devices are working fine. Some have received DOA signed for replacement, but those devices also have the same issue.
47 Comments
Galaxy S
S24 ultra is a bunch of software wastage samsung threw on his pre- booking customers. I am one of them.
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if this is Software issue or hardware,
0 Likes
SYxPlayz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have the same mouse. Bro keep it clean mine get dirty in a festival and now it is very hard to clean again.
0 Likes
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay, thanks for the advice.
0 Likes
DON2024
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes I have the same issue. Don't know what to do now
0 Likes
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I visited the service center, and they said this is an issue; it shouldn't be behaving like this. Still, most devices have this problem.
0 Likes
DON2024
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So what you do you? Do you go for replacement or keep it like that.
0 Likes
romeshwar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I visited the authorized service center, and they brought another device that also showed the same issue, so they said they couldn't replace it.
0 Likes
DON2024
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Are you facing any green tint issue when looking at the screen from different angles with low brightness? You can see in dark room with white background screen
0 Likes