Kindly try to Clear Cache for the whole device, by noting that no data will be deleted, following the below steps:
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the power button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.
And you may follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
1- Go to Settings - Apps - Camera - Storage - Clear Cache.
2- Go to Camera App - Settings - Reset Camera settings.
3- Make sure that the device is updated to the latest software from settings - software update.
4- Try to do a soft reset for the device by pressing and holding the Power button and the Volume down button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it. This will Not delete any data on the device.
If the problem persists, please send us an Error Report by following the steps below.
Head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible.
To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app.