Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Screen bleed and flickering issue after May update.

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 04:30 PM)
16 Comments
Galaxy S
same in note 9 after update
Galaxy S

What did you do ? Did you contact customer care or visit service center ?

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't have note 9 but i have read many such articles and many post on members
0 Likes
TJ00
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i thik it's software issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Adjust the brightness
Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

2. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the screen.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy S
hello, thanks for the information.
I have done above mentioned steps to no success.

Did a factory reset, booted to safe mode and tried disabling adaptive display.

screenshots from the mobile look normal on other devices. so I shared error logs with photos of tinted display in samsung members app.

However, many people with devices like s9 , s10 series are facing similar issues and with common One UI update, I suspect software update is related is this issue

I ve never dropped my device and never used a 3rd party charger. I updated the device to latest May update during afternoon and since then phone charged super slowly and the very next morning on first unlock, display started flickering and there has been a green tint on display since then. I did everything like reset, safe mode boot to no success
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

My Galaxy s10 plus have same issues... I have never dropped my phone... I was wondering why. After updating the device, I pick it up only to discover flickering... It is super annoying.... And some **bleep** green tint... I have done everything... Didn't resolve, pls help us look into this error..  fixing a screen for Samsung is not easy at all

0 Likes