Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Screen bleed and flickering issue after May update.

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 02:53 PM)
16 Comments
hemant1998
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
in s9 plus also bro
0 Likes
Galaxy S
after may update ?
PonchiR
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Did your issue resolved?
0 Likes
hemant1998
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
after March security patch
0 Likes
Sukhi99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
nothing happen to my s10+ and s9+
Kinshuk05
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Your screen seems damaged. Please don't blame update for that. No update would cause the "bleed" you've mentioned. Flickering can be checked by turning on the phone in safe mode.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

I am not blaming the update. I said that I am facing the issue after update and few other folks here (check the comments) and on Reddit say that they have the similar issue. If the screen seems damaged , why does it to happen without mobile being abused/dropped ? And why would it happen without any physical damage outside ?  

FYI, I am software engineer and can say ,  software updates can cause bugs like flickering issues. 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am not blaming the update. I said that I am facing the issue after update and few other folks here (check the comments) and on Reddit say that they have the similar issue. If the screen seems damaged , why does it to happen without mobile being abused/dropped ? And why would it happen without any physical damage outside ? FYI, I am software engineer and can say , software updates can cause bugs like flickering issues.
0 Likes
TJ00
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
also s9 same problem after march update