Original topic:

Fast charging not working after 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 05-23-2024 08:24 PM)
aks22ultra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Can anybody help me ? After updating the software to latest version 6.1 suddenly i noticed; my phone S22 ultra is getting slow charged. I tried many things but neither super fast 2.0 nor fast charging is working. When i plug in the wire, initially it shows 'super fast charging' for 5 seconds but it's not even fast charging.
15 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly reset factory data with backup then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution . Thanks.
aks22ultra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
That's the last option. I'll wait for the next update. I guess that would solve the problem
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
As you like. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
psb223
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
My device f54 my problem is green tint in display bottom side
Please tell me how to solve
0 Likes
GoldkING007
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to service centre
0 Likes
Ultramod
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue here on s22 ultra. All customer representatives do is to tell you stupid methods to resolve issue, sadly none of them works. I mean how can they mess up such a basic function which worked perfectly on one ui 6 but won't work on one ui 6.1 with the same set up. Any sensible individual will understand that the issue happened because of the update, but all these nincompoops will tell us " ooo you might not be using the original samsung charger" stupid mf. I am a working person, I need fast charging for God's sake!
0 Likes
aks22ultra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Wait for the next update. I guess it'll be coming soon.

Or if you have less data n all, try factory resetting your phone once. And do let me know also, did it work or not.
I can't reset mine. Lots of data n other stuff.
0 Likes
Ultramod
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Can't reset because of the useful data. I'll have to wait for next update. No option left. Surprisingly, I am also unable to boot into recovery to clear cache.
Please look if you can do it and if you can then do share how you did it.
0 Likes