Original topic:

Exynos having bad camera vs snapdragon s22ultra

(Topic created on: 03-26-2022 01:12 AM)
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
So i seen many videos in youtube exynos vs snapdragon s22 ultra and while almost everything is the same or slight less power in exynos the camera in the other hand is dramatically bad comapred to snapdragon like very very bad i really hope samsung somehow fixes it with an update or something cuz was big reasons i bought s22 ultra for the camera and now since am from a country doesnt support snapdragon i get **bleep** camera? Cmon @samsung
14 Comments
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro i dont have the device you **bleep** why would i talk about youtube if i have the device and idk about u but i watched many videos not just 1 youtuber and yes i do think with an update it could get it fix and i hope it does but the difference is bad not only stabilzation
0 Likes
jshsvck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
then fix your sentence maybe?
The reason 'I bought s22 ultra'

verb
past tense: bought; past participle: bought

obtain in exchange for payment.

"she bought six first-class stamps"

0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes i bought it but didnt get it yet u need to fix ur english ever heard of pre order?
0 Likes
jshsvck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Then you could've used the word 'pre ordered'

anyhow I feel bad for you s22 has been out for a month now and you're still on pre order. I understand now why you react that way.
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No worries i could done my wording better but yea it an exclusive color should be here this week