Original topic:

Exynos having bad camera vs snapdragon s22ultra

(Topic created on: 03-26-2022 01:12 AM)
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
So i seen many videos in youtube exynos vs snapdragon s22 ultra and while almost everything is the same or slight less power in exynos the camera in the other hand is dramatically bad comapred to snapdragon like very very bad i really hope samsung somehow fixes it with an update or something cuz was big reasons i bought s22 ultra for the camera and now since am from a country doesnt support snapdragon i get **bleep** camera? Cmon @samsung
14 Comments
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Which country are you living in?
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hows that relevant?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Cause UAE has gotten the Snapdragon variant.
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Well i know but we dont as kuwait so it is very sad none the less i hope in future they stop this 2 processor thing or just make it similar which i dount either will happen anytime soon
Galaxy S
Anyway I have watched videos on comparisons and it does go back forth but nothing too severe. The s22 ultra has also gotten an update further 🙈
0 Likes
jshsvck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It would be nice to post comparison photos here or at least sample photos from your device.

regarding the single chip for all sammys. You are right it won't happen anytime soon.

iirc reason behind is that qualcomm holds the rights for some markets in america.

0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Watch YouTube videos i talked about
0 Likes
jshsvck
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Youtube videos are on par with each other exynos and snapdragon they go back and forth like Tman296 said.

The only difference I see is with stabilization on the exynos which can easily be fixed by software update.

so since you can't post a sample photo here from your device which really is two clicks away.

I think you need to get your eyes checked?