Original topic:

Exchange using Cashify Diagnose app for S24 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-25-2024 07:47 PM)
jaswanthy
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I want to share my experience. I am a forever Samsung fan and want to finally purchase the s24 ultra using the pre release voucher. I have exchanged my s22 plus and got a great exchange value and pre-ordered it. 
Now samsung has a very bad tie up with cashify and the delivery guy should use this cashify diagnose app to scan my device and generate QR code to complete the exchange. 
Now the cashify app recognises my phone as "Financed by samsung and don't pickup" and closes. I have never used samsung finance and my s22 plus is bought upfront brand new 2 years ago from samsung online. 
After multiple calls and mails with cashify their best solution is to reinstall their app and check. That's it. Now my new s24 ultra is apparently getting rejected and I will loose all the benefits. Didn't expect such a reputed company to tie up with such an unreputed company like cashify. 
Don't buy from samsung shop with exchange. better install this app "Cashify diagnose" to check if it's functioning before ordering. Icing on the cake this app has a reputed rating of 1.5 on playstore. Apologies for the long post.

9 Comments
Galaxy S
I just got my S21FE exchanged for the S24 Ultra, without any issue. But if you are seeing the message about financed by samsung, you need to call samsung for this and get this sorted as soon as possible.
hem23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi did you get the exact exchange amount as mentioned in Samsung app..did you opt for smart or instant exchange
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I opted for instant. And yes I got the same amount.
hem23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Cool thanks 👍
jaswanthy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Already called them, they say the same thing, trying to rectify the issue with cashify.
0 Likes
kdash
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I too am having the exact same issue maybe it's with S22+ only

0 Likes
jaswanthy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Is your also s22 plus?
0 Likes
kdash
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes I saw 2-3 more users with same problem with s22+ only

0 Likes
Manjzu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I had opted for exchange note 9 for 16k...cashify is saying there is a heat imprint on the display and they have cancelled the collection......I don't know what to do now....I have also been loyal customer since a decade. It's frustrating to to undergo the exchange process
0 Likes