Original topic:

Does anyone else have issues with Samsung S9 plus touch screen?

(Topic created on: 10-26-2018 12:15 AM)
TechieJay
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Please watch the attached video which could I have tested with my phone. I have experiencing the touch issue when I swipe back and forth fastly. Do you Samsung S9 guys have the same problems with your phones? I am using this phone from last 20 days back I did not make any physical damage to my phone not even a single scratch.

0 Likes
5 Comments
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
If you have tempered glass, remove it and check. Tempered glass for cuved screen phones like S8 and S9 are known to cause touch problems. I had the same kind of touch problems for my S8 and once i removed the tempered glass the touch problems were gone. Then i had applied the old model plastic film type screen guard. Now i dont have any kind of touch problems at all.
TechieJay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for your reply.

I have forgot to mention that I am not using any screen protector and I am assure tha t I am testing the same touch screen test without any screen guard since it making same issue in my phone.
someone have mentioned the same problem in the following link - https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/936223/Samsung-Galaxy-S9-update-touchscreen-dead-zone/amp
0 Likes
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤔🤔🤔🤔
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
kindly enable the touch sensitive option under settings -> advanced features -> move the cursor down and enable the touch sensitive option as enabled
0 Likes
TechieJay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hi edge, I have enabled the option but still the issue raises.
0 Likes