Original topic:

Diagonal lines on Display of S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-25-2024 07:38 PM)
Rakesh_AK
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys, I am facing diagonal lines issue on my samsung s24 ultra from few months. I purcashed this phone in prelaunch
Can you please suggest if anyone facing the same issue.
These diagonal grainy lines are really annoying when I watch movies or dark images.
It appears to be more dark when we use the phone at low brightness.

Visited several service center they said it's not an issue and use your phone on maximum brightness but even if you use this phone on max brightness the issue won't be fixed at its clearly visible when you watch movies.

Also there are several pixel issue with this phone no smooth at all.
Dark and colourfull areas in the Display appers like a pixelated rainbow 

We can clearly a hardware issue.

The sad part is samsung is not replying to any of these issues and not even the influencers.

Its not worth at all after spending so much on a phone. 
!!!SO DISAPPOINTED!!! 

Few phones of the new S24 Ultra series doesnt have this display issue as I have compared it with one of my friend and it worked fine.. so its a hardware issue.

Can some one let me know if you guys are facing same issues with your phone.

Ddiagonal lines over a display

Wfile watching movies 

No theme are set

20 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, kindly follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Power OFF Galaxy smartphones and turn ON-
To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset the device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Rakesh_AK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I followed all the steps mentioned in the comments. Still facing the same issue. I need to visit service center
0 Likes
Ashis14
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Kuch bhi nahi hoga...
0 Likes
Ashis14
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hahahhaha...... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Have done all this, your VOC case handler(mohd.Shaik) is saying that these are the AI features
Ashis14
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Have done all this, your VOC case handler(mohd.Shaik) is saying that these are the AI features
0 Likes
swapan1997
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
This problem not in my s24 ultra ...
Rakesh_AK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, it's true the new devices are not facing this issues. I belive there is problem with the pre-launch devices
0 Likes
swapan1997
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Bro my device also pre lauch device ..🤷🤷🤷
swapan1997
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
24.01.2024..my purchase date
0 Likes