Original topic:

Galaxy S24 Ultra, Line pattern and grainy display

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 01:37 AM)
virtual00
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm having issues with the diaplay, having grainy pattern and diagonal lines when at low light conditions and also the camera doesn't take good pictures when shot at low light, has more grains, Shooting at day light is also not good, the image quality is worse even after the update, I bought my S24 Ultra in the USA, Unlocked version 512GB directly from the samsung store online, My phone was manufacrured on Jan 27th- Checked with device info app, I seriously don't know what to do, Any suggestions? 
7 Comments
EG-Minhaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
virtual00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm already in that group
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ChilledGoat
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've already done it in my phone... they won't provide any solution... they will just say its a effect of new display not defect... worst support
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My S24 ultra grainy display and camera lens switching giter issue
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
24 The S23 was better because of poor camera quality and poor display. Not getting a good reply from customer service
virtual00
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No international warranty as well, worst customer experience, They just want to make money overall, that's all.
0 Likes