Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Best phone to buy

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 12:30 PM)
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Come on experts!! Pls suggest me the best phone to buy, display, battery, quad HD resolution, the best features, if money is not the problem, then tell me your choices.. Pls only ppl who have knowledge about phones, reply, do not do time pass, mobile experts tell me your choices, thanx 
36 Comments
Solution
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
If money no bar then S21 Ultra. But if you want a beast, you can also go for Mi 11 Ultra, though that has MIUI and Indian MIUI **bleep**. So, if you can bear with MIUI, then Mi 11 Ultra can be a good purchase, though it neither will it have Knox security nor it is promised for 3 yrs of Android OS upgrades. Mi 11 Ultra is a good choice if 1lakh is a stretch for you but if budget is not a concern, then S21 Ultra. And as for Quad HD+ resolution, I would say Full HD+ does the job decently. But the last decision is upto you. You can also consider buying the new Samsung foldable that it'll launch
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If money is not a problem, S21 Ultra for sure. Don't look at anything else at all.
0 Likes
Solution
Preetham1
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Spending 100000 and buying exynos is a foolish thing according to me. I will surely choose to buy S20FE 5G with snapdragon 865 it's a actual beast. The phone's heart is it's processor and I prefer snapdragon over exynos because I suffered a lot with Samsung S9. Then I switched to S10 lite with Snapdragon 855 and I'm very happy about it, the phone is a beast and never heats. Snapdragon processor and Samsung one ui is a awesome combo one can get.
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
iPhone 12
Samsung s20 fe
0 Likes
Rohanm83
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Always android
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you want to game and money is not a problem go for the highest variant of Asus rog 5
If you're not a gamer and just want to use a high end phone go for iphone 12 series. The new iPhone has excellent camera and will last you a long time and Apple will provide software updates for 6 to 8 years.

If you don't want a flashy gamer phone like Rog 5 or you want a phone with more features like pro mode in camera and all or you don't want an iPhone go for the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra it will run all the games in the highest settings and is one of the best when it comes to Android but Android phones only get about 3 years of updates. If you get the s21 try buying the snapdragon variant it will give you more performance.
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If money is no constraint then wait for Fold 3 and buy it.
It will be entirely different than all phones people use around you.
0 Likes