Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery optimisation for S21 plus

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 05:29 PM)
CPUROHIT
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Can someone help me here to optimize my S21 plus battery performance. Currently it is giving me an SOT of just 4.30 hrs 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Akshit97
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you gaming or something? When i use to play genshin impact for 2-3 hours, i use to get the same battery life. Although, you can turn off some features like enhance processing change the mobile network setting to 4g instead of 5g/4g/3g. This will prevent the phone from hunting for 5g which don't even exist yet in India(Thanks Juhi Chawla :p). Go to battery in device maintenance and put the apps the sleep that you don't use often.

If I use my phone only for content consumption only like amazon prime, youtube etc I get around 7.5hours of SOT. Otherwise, it's around 5.30-6hrs including using on mobile data and not wifi. Using wifi gives a little better life imo.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Akshit97
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Are you gaming or something? When i use to play genshin impact for 2-3 hours, i use to get the same battery life. Although, you can turn off some features like enhance processing change the mobile network setting to 4g instead of 5g/4g/3g. This will prevent the phone from hunting for 5g which don't even exist yet in India(Thanks Juhi Chawla :p). Go to battery in device maintenance and put the apps the sleep that you don't use often.

If I use my phone only for content consumption only like amazon prime, youtube etc I get around 7.5hours of SOT. Otherwise, it's around 5.30-6hrs including using on mobile data and not wifi. Using wifi gives a little better life imo.
0 Likes