Original topic:

Battery information & some bugs

(Topic created on: 12-01-2023 03:11 PM)
Sam0303
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
After update One ui 6 battery information and analysis report showing wrong so we need more important like previous battery analysis was soo good. 

Data showing totally wrong i.e charging time and app usages time even don't showing total screen on & off time too.

& also some noticeable bugs in one ui 6 when call screen automatically off for pick up the call we click on notification panel.

Otherwise overall update was good but we need more impments in new home screen along good lock modules like home up, registar and lockstar.

5 Comments
Galaxy S
You have to live with this bad move from samsung. For now you can refer for that "2H 46M in 44% consumption" and check when it reaches 100% in a single day for the actual screen time. This is the only issue i did not stay on OneUI6 beta and reverted back
0 Likes
AKDHVR
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes very bad UI6.0. ... send your concern in Ask Question section.... They may here you
msn678
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yea very bad battery graph
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sam0303
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Ok noted and i will share the error or bugs through members app.
0 Likes