Options
Galaxy S
Anshu
Good Morning! This is Anshu.
11:57:38

Anshu
How may I help you today?
11:57:57

I am very impressed by your ability to consistently copy paste same lines everytime we ask something. I too want to do this easy job
11:58:32

Anshu
Is there anything, I can assist you related to Samsung Mobile product?
11:59:04

Can you teach me some copy pasting skill? And how can i apply to Samsung support for this job
11:59:07

Anshu
Is there anything, I can assist you related to Samsung Mobile product?
12:00:01

Anshu
Mr. Khan, How may I help you for today?
12:00:17

See it"s very easy job, we don"t need to have a degree for this so i thought of applying. Everytime we ask about nougat update in S6 you consistently copy paste
12:00:35

Anshu
As you have query related to Nougat update. I will be glad to assist you.
12:01:12

Anshu
Mr. Khan, Samsung has started rolling out the Nougat update in phase vise so it will be very soon for your device.
12:01:30

Where do you live? I want to get a personal tuition from you to learn this skill. I am serious, please tell
12:01:34

Anshu
Sir, I would like to inform you that your handset will surely get the Nougat update but it will take some time for that.
12:01:34

Where do you live?
12:02:18

Anshu
Sir, we are not authorized to share our personal information.
12:02:35

I want to learn this copy pasting skill. How to learn
12:03:03

phrases like -Soon you will get your update
12:03:27

Anshu
Sir, I do regret but there is no any information regarding that.
12:03:28

It"s already in the pipeline, Samsung is about to update your device
12:03:50

Anshu
We apologize for the discomfort you are facing and really appreciate your patience in this regard.
12:04:20

I want you to personally teach me this shamelessly copy pasting skill for at least 5 minutes. I will be very glad
12:04:44

No need to appreciate my patience, who told you we are discomfort..useless
12:05:16

Anshu
Sir, you had contacted Samsung for Nougat update and I have provided you the required information.
12:05:28

Anshu
Mr. Khan, I hope, I was able to answer your query today.
12:05:41

Anshu
Is there anything else, I can assist you related to Samsung Mobile product?
12:05:44

no you haven"t provided anything 😂 only copy paste. and i want to learn this skill from you
12:06:10

Ok tell me about Quantum TV
12:06:34

Anshu
Sir, I would like to inform you that we are from Samsung online chat support team so that we can assist you regarding Samsung handset.
12:06:54

Yeah i am seeing that how good you are in providing information about nougat
12:07:28

Anshu
Mr. Khan, kindly wait for the update or you can check through smart switch.
12:08:16

Let"s test you, let me see how good you are in giving information. Tell me Is Indian model of S6 has MST chip in it or not?
12:08:58

Don"t tell about Smart switch. There is nothing there
12:09:19

Anshu
Kindly stay online for a minute while I retrieve the necessary information.
12:09:19

Anshu
Thank you for being on line.
12:09:42

Anshu
Sir, I would like to inform you that MST chip is not there in S6.
12:10:03

Oh at least you know something, congratulation...Now tell me what is the screen size of S6
12:10:59

Anshu
Mr. Khan, I would like to inform you that the screen size of S6 is 5.1 Inches.
12:11:55

What is the full form of MST?
12:12:11

Anshu
Sir, MST means mobile tele system.
12:13:06

Anshu
Sir, and the other meaning is microsoft transaction server.
12:13:39

Wrong 😂😂 MST stands for Magnetic secure transmission. It works on a principle of physics
12:14:02

Anshu
Sir, I do regret for that.
12:14:38

When a current pass through a close loop of wire, a fluctuating magnetic field generates which transmit with external magnetic field and does payment
12:15:28

Anshu
12:15:39

This works under faradays law of electromagnetic induction. Take that from a physics graduate sir 😉
12:16:17

Anshu
12:16:52

You haven"t taught me copy pasting but i taught you some physics. Now say thanks to me for teaching physics. You can contact me to i will teach you for free. Kolkata ok
12:17:16

Anshu
Thank you for that Sir.
12:18:03

at least i won"t say you soon i will teach you 😂 It"s in pipeline so kindly wait etc ...Best of luck and contact me on this 9883866××× in case you want to learn physics. I will do it for free
12:18:29

Anshu
Thank you for contacting Samsung online chat support. Have a wonderful day. If you have more questions, you may again contact us via same channel on Live Chat Support(http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN)
12:19:31

Chatting Finished By Customer.
I would welcome your feedback at the end of this chat session today. It will only take 60 seconds and if you are happy to provide some feedback, please Survey Window Open
font size largerfont size smaller FINISH
0 Likes
18 Comments
lucifer9
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hahaha epic 😁😂
0 Likes
Aashiqe
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
lol😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
MaverickSumit
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
The executive might be thinking of leaving the job😂
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We can understand your annoyance as it has not been a very pleasant experience with Samsung Chat support so far, Samsung constantly works towards to provide the best solution from our side. We do apology for any miscommunication. We have shared your feedback with particular source and assured that it will not repeat in future.
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Rehne de bhai, rulaye ga kya 😂 Tum logo se nhi ho payega..
SandipN
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's not only about nougat but more so because Samsung online supoort team blindly copy paste in every matter and this should be raised.

I have even seen Samsung on twitter, a guy asked about nougat in S7 when it will come, Samsung replied - There is no official update about it yet, stay tuned to our page. Don't they know that nougat for S7/edge was out 2 months ago in January end.

Similarly they had no idea that Note 5 got nougat, I told them on live chat, they were denying that it is not available
0 Likes
Vik
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Acha toh teek hai bhai..so what? Koi bechara employee aisa reply karega ...not only for Samsung every customer care will have these kind of guys...are you this much jobless that to have long chat with them and come here and say that 'Yeah. I have done a "Classic" troll. Are you for real?😅 Dude. That was not classic. That is plain stupidity i say. Sorry but.
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It doesn't matter how you see it, who cares. Everything is mutual, just like you think i am stupid, for me you are stupid..

By the way tum kaun sa phone use krte ho?