Original topic:

what a mess ?????

(Topic created on: 10-14-2016 05:50 PM)
Omar15
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I was backing up Samsung till last minute today. But now I'm really fed up and definitely going legal.

EROS: sir you have to go to Samsung
Samsung: Sir you have to get your money from EROS
EROS & SAMSUNG: Dear customer it's your problem deal with it, keep a risky phone at your home and burn yourself.

Guys you sucks.
5 Comments
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
wait till they call you .. don't overwhelm yourself with this issue anymore .. we all know that samsung gulf is the reason why iPhone is more popular in the Gulf countries than Samsung
garagified
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Useless people.. Seller just to take ur money.. Kalas.. I went to jumbo yesterday they said no annonce yet and he dont know when. Stupid. Nu i got alrrady the message from jumbo fb that go to your nearest jumbo and they will assist you. ????
garagified
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
And i ask if it is refund and he said not sure and i said they will give s7 edge and i said i dont want that. I want refund. Then he said no announce yet.
nijam06
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
same here :(
0 Likes
Omar15
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
I checked with Sharaf DG they look more professionals, they said we can give you credit note valid for 2 years immediately and you can use to buy anything or if you want a cash refund then you may list your name and it might take two days for processing
0 Likes