Original topic:

sensors not working after update

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 01:45 PM)
Singh77
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi my note 8 sensors stopped working after oreo update.. None of the sensors are working except finger print not even screen rotation or adaptive display... Tried both - reset setting and factory reset both but no luck...... What should I do with this expensive piece of phone which is now a normal A series phone... Help pls 
8 Comments
kitty123
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
call the customer care they might help you
0 Likes
Singh77
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I did.. They said they will talk to their concern departments and will get back to me
0 Likes
shaggy120667
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
try downloading and reinstalling the software using odin.
That might help. If it doesn't then probably its a bug from samsung itself and then would suggest you to downgrade until the issue is fixed
0 Likes
Singh77
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I discuss on some other threads online.. I found out that update might have corrupted the IC.. So you think it will help if I downgrade?
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
visit SC and get your OS re-installed.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
before visiting service centre Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks>sensor).

0 Likes
Singh77
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did already show sensor errors
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes