Original topic:

screen protector for note 8

(Topic created on: 12-07-2017 12:02 PM)
kingfarhad
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
anyone know a better screen guard for note8 in cheap price on Amazon or any other web site so I can buy it my friend suggest me a mate lamination but I think the lamination make my screen werid anyone know a better screen guard for note8 please send me a link if you have
0 Likes
6 Comments
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately, there is no perfect glass guard for egde screens. Some tend to come off and some get dirt trapped in between. After a lot of broken tempered glasses later, I have finally decided to use buff guard ( it is a normal screen protector but is rubbery). It is still intact and looks good. I don't know how protective it is and that's why I am super carefull with this phone nowadays.
0 Likes
kingfarhad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
how does screen look?
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
These are some photos. I don't know if you can see. The screen guard works perfectly fine for me.1f56166b-bb12-4ee0-b348-7ec6192de202.jpg
4c327587-7a59-4b6e-ab45-48a5fdced311.jpg
0c626b77-0737-400e-a986-c7437942f911.jpg
0 Likes
kingfarhad
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
where did you buy it? and the guard is clear?
0 Likes
AnkurBansal
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Guard is totally clear. I purchased and got it installed in a local mobile shop.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that you can check and purchase the same by visiting or contacting your nearby Samsung Dealer. You can search your nearest Samsung Dealer by visiting http://www.samsung.com/in/storelocator/ . Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes