Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

screen color to yellowish

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 11:06 PM)
priyanka08
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Guys, suddenly today out of nowhere, my screen turned into a yellow tone. Does anybody facing this issue? Do I have to change the screen or just and software update can fix this. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it affected more then 200devices.we hope that update will be provided.if it is not going to provide update you have to change display.until then turn off autobrightness and keep brightness less then 30%.donot allow phone to get heated.try pwmfree app xda or oled saver.

View solution in context

Solution
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
you are now part of the coloured tint screen club. So wait for Samsung to look into this matter

View solution in context

11 Comments
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
which phone do you have ?
0 Likes
priyanka08
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung note 9
0 Likes
Solution
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it affected more then 200devices.we hope that update will be provided.if it is not going to provide update you have to change display.until then turn off autobrightness and keep brightness less then 30%.donot allow phone to get heated.try pwmfree app xda or oled saver.
Solution
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
you are now part of the coloured tint screen club. So wait for Samsung to look into this matter
icekopi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hi, im having the same issue now, where can i find the solution?

0 Likes
priyanka08
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you for the solution guys. I hope we get a solution soon from Samsung... bcz changing screen is again an expensive option.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Also ensure your blue light filter is off
0 Likes
priyanka08
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes it is off.
0 Likes
SigniorG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
has this been fixed? I faced the same, the screen turned yellow as if the blue light filter is on..when it was not and autobrt was also off.
Went to the Samsung store, he said apply the next update, but that turned things worse..now it get pixel.lines for few minutes...which looks pretty bad...patched pixel.lines on Google discover. on articles when I scroll up and down...I see yellow halo around black highlighted text....and the original problem reappears
0 Likes