many issues with Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 05-17-2021 12:51 AM)
FrozenSun
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hellow Samsung,

so I purchased the phone and having these issues so far,I'm on Android 11:

1. Yellowish tint on screen which makes white color not so white,like the night filter option is ON,screen is not changed on this phone,so only thing I could do is go to vivid settings decrease red channel all the way and set colors to more cooler tone,but just setting to Natural display settings yellow tone is more then noticeable..
Dunno is it just my phone but I've seen many complaining about this issue.Night Filter off
2.Battery is terrible.I noticed last night drop of 4 % while only GSM in 4 hours so I suppose while in stanby it looses 1 % per hour,my Ulefone Power 5S doesn't loose any battery capacity while ON though it has 13 000 mAh battery.
This issue I couldn't resolve,I suppose it is like that way,because I had same issue before with Note 8 which was bought used,though phone was not used that much because I was frustrated with battery lasting at most 1 day of mediocre usage.
While this phone is on WiFi battery loses capacity drastically.
I even switched it to power saving mode ON,turned off all gestures,turned black theme on,every possible way to save battery but still loosing capacity with simple GSM signal.
3 Wifi quality signal is pretty bad,even my good old S7 edge beats the 1000 $ phone,it usually is droping signal from other networks id there are many outdoors but indoors it has good quality signal.
I figured out for unknown reason that when I turn OFF power saving signal I do get better Wifi quality/strength signal,dunno why,is it just me phone or what the hell.
4. Very bad sound quality from caller ovet network,while outdoors I can barely hear someone talking while making calls.
Dunno what else,if I remember I will post in same topic,don't think it's just my phone because I see many comlaining about this on this very own forum.
I can't tell anything positive for a phone that costed 1000 $ and I can't get over these things,so Samsung what where you thinking when you released this phone.
So will you help me resolve at least 2 out of 4 issues?

2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
FrozenSun
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

what error log file

0 Likes