Original topic:

poor response from Samsung customer care

(Topic created on: 04-23-2020 11:32 AM)
sensam
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Why Samsung customer care not understanding the note 9 display issue , they are suggesting to check in safe mode and reset the phone,. 

They should see Samsung members app comments, most of the users facing the same issue.

They should in understand that this is an not a problem for single mobile,.  They already rollout S20 display issue fixing software, why not for note 9.???????????

11 Comments
Masakali
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
auto generated reply, always sending same solution for different problems.
sensam
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I am not sure whether they are looking members app for users feedback
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung CS are illiterate guys who just dont read and just give a monotonous ridiculous answers. Their feedback section is the worst in the trade. So it's no point wasting your energy, rather with their answers they will waste your valuable mindset.
Galaxy Note
Bhai 5000-6000 salary main to aise hi milnge, koi engineer to karne se naukkri.. 🤣🤣
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
well don't mind the solution newer updates to fix this are coming currently they all are being rectified for bugs newer updates for tint on so note 9 screen will come
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bro what about note 8
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
note 8 well currently they'll only get patches and security updates one ui is still distant at moment but no issues samsung could be working under wraps for note 8 devices maybe next month something will come up 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
Pavan111
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I think the damage to the hardware has already been done. updates may not solve this. still holding onto the note 9. but if samsung will not do anything on this or give a solution, it's one plus for me now.
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
It'll come soon bro.
0 Likes