Original topic:

over heating issue Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 12:20 PM)
rahuĺ2931
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am facing overheating issue with Samsung Note 20 ultra. It is really sad to face over heating issue on such a premium device. What are the options going forward. Can I get a replacement or there is a fix for it.#Note 20 ultra #overheating
0 Likes
5 Comments
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
send error reports through samsung members which will collect some log files. Also, try to contact Samsung customer support through WhatsApp.
0 Likes
vigu
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
when is ur phone heating
0 Likes
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have same problem , man . Their is nothing to deal with it . Completely hopeless . 😔
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
magicalstorm
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have the same issue with note 20. Did you find any solution?
0 Likes