Original topic:

note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 10:04 PM)
mj82
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Battery draining , heating extremely can't even talk with phone, slow charging taking two hours
25 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
madam once flash your last firmware ...may you simply update your software by fluctuating wifi or mobile data which is not the actual procedure to install software..so please go to Samsung service center and flash it ...you can also use Odin software at home but if you actually know the procedure how to flash software.please read one of my comments I wrote for another user 👇 each time Samsung do not put bugs but peoples bring that by mistake..that they simply download software through mobile data or fluctuating wifi which is not the procedure to install software......allaways try to flash that firmware thatswhy Samsung gave smartswitch app already....it's because software update or security patch allaways requires stable carrier. in that sense mobile data or fluctuating wifi is not stable..so it can give an incomplete update by damaging software side..then also you will be able to download it but you will welcome so many software holes and glitches which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, game lag ,device heat,ghost touch like issues further...so allways try to flash firmware through smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center.i allaways maintain that rules hence I can play pubg in my old note 3 also without any lag or issue......ask any software engineer they will recommend you that procedure only because it's the actual procedure....strong wifi also recommended but in india it's impossible that wifi will not fluctuate
mj82
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
First of all I am sir
and bacchu I am using Samsung devices from last twenty years i know every thing of if this was the procedure why they will give OTA update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
oh sir ....ladies ka photo dia tha I'd me to kya samjhu? 🤣🤣🤣🤣....and for your kind information if you flash firmware then it's quite impossible to facing this type of issues...because most of the people using same device and flashed firmware they never faced problem like that ..but if you are facing it really after firmware flash also then once visit Samsung service center....and I am not bacchu...an expert of this community forum ..and Samsung devices in india launched in the year of 2002 and you are using from 20 years?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣joke of the millennium
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I would term you as Indian spider man of you know every thing about samsung
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bacchu nahi stupid, woh doctor hai
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You mean you are using Mobile Handset from 2000 onwards and that to from Samsung 😯🤔
Dhruval06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well in that case, I have always updated my s7 edge on mobile network and I never faced any issues with that device.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
mr Druval ..it's bychance can happened with so many users also that they don't face any issue after downloading it by mobile data even because may software update completely download in those case but it doesn't means it can't because that's not the procedure or recommended.i have read one of your post that slow charging issue or something....
Dhruval06
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I agree with you on downloading software updates on strong WiFi network,but there are many note 10 plus users who are facing these issues. So my point is that Samsung has messed up this time, even i updated my phone using WiFi network.