Original topic:

ONE UI 2.1 SLOW CHARGING ISSUE.

(Topic created on: 04-20-2020 01:08 PM)
rajan88
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
After one ui 2.1 my note 10 plus charging very slowly and heating while charging.it take double charging time now approximately 2:30 hours.plzz help me with the issue.or any options to downgrade the software??
All s20 s10 and note10 are suffering with slow charging issues.
9 Comments
ayush23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Rajan same issue i am facing too though 2.30 hours is really a concern. My phone charges in 1.30 hours as compared to earlier 1 hour
0 Likes
Rajveermak
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
does your issue is resolved?
when i charge from 0% to 100% it takes lot of time. but if i charge from 40% to above it charge very fast
0 Likes
pras7007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
samsung even knows this issue exists.. they will not fix it. if they are not aware.
0 Likes
MaverickSiD
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Super fast charging is not been displayed on screen or screen lock while charging the phone with OEM charger and usb and also cannot find super fast charging toggle in battery settings, is it just me? did your issue get resolved? any solutions
available?
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

1. Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc: Swipe the notification panel>Turn off Wi-Fi,Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.
  2. Check charging: settings> Battery > Please tap on 3dots (more option) at the top right hand side> please select settings> enable fast cable charging.

For further details please  click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ayush23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi i have tried everything mentioned above...even did factory reset, it doesnt work, i have 45w charger which used to charge the device in 1 hr earlier now it has gone to 1 hr 30 mins after the March Update. Kindly provide the solution
0 Likes
Rajveermak
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
does your issue is resolved.
when i charge from 0% to 100% it takes lot of time. but if i charge from 40% to above it charge very fast
0 Likes
3Iam3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

my note 10+ 5g was charging slower with 45 watt charger after  one ui 2.1 update I  cleared cache partition  in bootloader and restarted phone it now seems to be charging faster...ill do full test once completely drained..and report back how long it took to charge

0 Likes
3Iam3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I found that after going into the bootloader and  clearing the cache partition  and restarting my note 10 plus 5g it is now charging just as fast as before the the one ui 2.1 update...it took approximately 55 minutes to fully charge phone with 45 watt charger...was definitely charging slow after update  before I cleared cache partition ..it nolonger says super fast changing  but it definitely is changing in super fast mode now 

0 Likes