Original topic:

note 10 plus battery

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 11:14 AM)
Balu332
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Did any one replaced note 10 plus battery as i enquired service center.... right now stock is not avilabe and they are asking me to wait for some time...... is it same in other areas...? 
13 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
So better wait for SC to contact you
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I changed my note 10 plus battery on 24th August from Samsung service center in T.Nagar Chennai. I gave my phone 1 day, they replaced it and kept for 1 day for water test.
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
After changing you notice big difference in battery backup bro is it simiar to new mobile backup
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
there is a big difference in my phone. previously when it reaches 5% it took only 2 to 3 mins to reach 0. but with the new battery it takes atleast 15 mins. also now in wifi network previously it gives 6.5 hours SOT. now I'm getting 8.5 Hrs SOT (average)... so far not tested in mobile data.
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Whats the total cost including tax bro...?
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I replaced 4 days before the warranty expires. so free of cost..
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Is battery replacement covered in warranty or you had some issues because of battery?
If they will replace free of cost then even I'm planning to get it replaced as my warranty will void this month
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@sameergupta.. I told in my messages that I had a problem with my battery. they will replace only after checking the condition of the battery.
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi bro after battery change did you notice high heating issue while charging and...did They formatted your phone....?
0 Likes