Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 09:48 AM)
MuizzD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there can anyone pls assist me. The app that comes ready installed on the phone in which you are allowed to add all personal information such as pictures and apps as well as hidden information, this app has disappeared off my phone. If anyone knows what I am speaking about and can assist me and let me know what has happened it would be highly appreciated 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Raftbuild50
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh, that's not normal. Ask your Samsung company from where you boutgh your phone and tell them what is the problem. Onse user reported that music is missing. So I think back up your info to the cloud sothat you have a copy of everything.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi  MuizzD 

Kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screen shot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
EmmanuelMyke
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I thinking Samsung software is getting worst upgrade the problem started from one ui 3.1 android 11
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I completely agree...the update I did last week was completely caused havoc with my device which running smoothly and now I don't get any notifications and it feels like their are so many unnecessary new apps that automatically get installed with the new updates and when you look at the permissions it looks fine until you click on the actual permissions option on top right corner and suddenly they have access to your whole and can make changes to your device and see everything and also remove stuff. Also since new update I check my search history and it looks like someone else has access to my Google account as the activity history is not my activity history and I don't check on the latest NG soccer score or crocheting or some random celebrities and when I check the devices connected to my Google account there are no strange devices but I constantly get a strange USB notification about a device that I keep on clicking the option for it not being in control of my phone but when I check the USB settings there's nothing there...any ideas if I am losing my mind or should I be concerned and how does one actually find out if there device is secure...I am starting to get very nervous 😥
0 Likes