Original topic:

keys cafe doesn't work on note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 04:08 AM)
jas87
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
i have installed the samsung keys cafe on my note 20 ultra SM-N9860, even if i try to configure the keyboard it doesn't work, no effects are working. i have already tried clearing the cache and app data. The applications are up to date, anyone else facing this issue

13 Comments
Galaxy Note
Uninstall and reinstall it again
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks bt tht doesn't solve the issue
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Are you using any launcher or themes?
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no i ma not
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it will be fixed afterwards.... this is not first time ... previously also we noticed that goodlock modules need update according to os version compatibility
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the error log file along with the Video or Screen-shots within 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:- Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report. As this will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i have shared the reprts
0 Likes
Naeem_Ayaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have faced same problems with my Samsung note 20 ultra, the reason I found that I have reduced animation scale zero in developers option, when I changed these animation to .5x the effect in keys cafe was working. I hope this will resolve your keys Cafe effect problem. Thanks

0 Likes