Original topic:

galaxy note 9 issues after updating one ui 2.1

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 02:04 AM)
AltamashParwaiz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
As you know samsung have rolled out one ui 2.1 update for galaxy note 9 in past month. There are some noticeable issues here and there in the latest software that at the very least i am experiencing.

1. The youtube app is not being recognized in video enhancer. The seekbar isint working with one tap (you need to hold down for few sec or swipe to move forward or back)
2. The back gesture is inconsistent.
3. Camera app shuts down too quickly when not in use ( this annoys me when i just wait for some perfect moment or adjust things in frame)
4. Spen having charging issue and the battery drain is too quick. Inserting the spen back for just 1 sec brings back the battery from zero to 80%.
5. The VR lags too much and occasionally there is frame freeze

If anyone knows the solution or suffering from same issues please report.
Note: i have done factory reset and this seems to be specific problem from software in some device
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro ..once visit service center and just flash 2.1 firmware from them ...i did same ..now my device like champ...it's recommended and actual procedure when any big os update or new ui interface comes
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
delete youtube and install it again..If you want all your issues solved reset your phone to factory default.Cheers
0 Likes
VirendraPatel
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung galaxy note 9 Me Kay Sach me Ye Version Update karna Chahiye ? Mene Ub tak download nahi Kiya He. Apko Update karne ke bad koi Dikat to Nahi Padi. please suggestion to all my friend.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
it is a very welcome update. i hope samsung will fix some minor issues that i am facing with further updates.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes