Original topic:

exynos

(Topic created on: 03-10-2019 05:43 PM)
Prem15495
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I will never  buy Samsung  phones  from now until thay give  snapdragon variant release  in India....
18 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they won't provide me trust me people will still buy even with or without snapdragon version. that is why s10 is famous right now . believe me they don't even care about it
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
🤔
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
considerable......Samsung should provide snapdragon variant in India as well
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro it is the matter because of people here are blind some are not but most people are blind here they take the phones without even considering the variant so in this point they won't do it . I don't know the exact reason behind this . this may be due to Samsung wants to impose their chip set in the market
. I am thinking what could be the possible reason behind the snapdragon version in U.S and China only there must be some reason behind this
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
bro u are right......
Galaxy Note
I totally agree with your statement Abhishektirkey,unless indian customers demand for it they wont give
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yep
0 Likes
INDIANCYBER
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
muze to snapdragon version hi chahiye

Samsung ki bas ki bat nhi wo Samsung ne GALAXY A6 vagera lunch kiya snapdragon 450 ke sath 25k 20k itni overpriced FK U SAHAMESUNG
Tala
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i heard exynos chipset is better than snapdragon...so considering this fact i wonder why u wanna go for snapdragon variant. besides inculcating snapdragon makes the cost of production expensive as samsung needs to buy the chipset from Qualcomm. And the US market might not be entertaining exynos version as it would affect Qualcomm's bussiness. and samsung want to reduce the cost of producing its device to boost its profit and also makes its chipset famous.

Thats all to what i know. hope this helps