Original topic:

battery test failed note 10 plus.

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 05:10 PM)
batking33
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Never had any problem with battery. But somehow it failed the test. I factory reset the phone and just didn't update any apps... from galaxy store and battery even improved a little bit... but it's still saying the same thing.

Also found this older post about same issue 

I don't just wanna take phone to service center yet.... because all they wanna do.. will be replace the battery. Even though it will be under warranty but I don't want them to fix it unless it is really an issue. 

Last time I went to service center..  they told me they want to change my motherboard because I was unable to update my phone with smart switch pc... i was using the original Samsung cable that came with note 10 USB c to USB c but then after coming back from service center... i though why not try with usb 3 to usb c that came with one plus and it works perfectly. 

Any suggestions are welcomed 

13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

this is useless samsung memebers cant determine battery tests  

batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
that's what I think but now when I send feedback related other issues... i get a reply saying you should go to service center.. i guess they don't want to hear about the issues 🤷
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

i also went the service centre for this but there wasn't a problem they told me the battery is ok to fit and fine 

timati
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hi,,,,,
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I too get this ridiculous prompt of battery fail though my battery is giving good backup performance. This built in app is useless and in correct. I just removed this notification in the app settings.
I will use my phone till it dies but will never take it to SC to those incompetent persons who will further damage it. 🤪
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

the app is useless it cant determine the battery at all  

Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I totally agree with you on this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

lolz

0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
these are my exact feeling. 😇

how funny....when I was about to leave this page... they asked me to rate the app.... well they got what they deserve .. one star 🌟 ... but the community in itself is amazing here. really one of the best. so I will like to thank all you guys for help.
0 Likes