Original topic:

New Note 20 Ultra Flagship Killer

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 10:25 AM)
Cinematographerrr
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note

Yes. You heard Right.... !!!
How about a Samsung Note phone still living inside Samsung family who could Kill the Note 20 series. Yes it's him.... 

The Samsung Note 9

The beast who could kill the Note 20 Ultra in every Indian Aspects. 

1. The World's Best and Fastest Security System

Look. How many Security Features it have compare to Note20U. Its Not a Non Safe Face Lock. This is real Irish Scanner with iR Technology. The next level of Apple's Face ID with the Knox Sequirity Biometric Chips.  😳😳

Fastest Fingerprint Scanner than N20U. But who need fingerprint When you have just give a look into phone for an unlock. No one could unclock your phone when you are sleeping. The world's best security feature. 👍👍

2. The Colourful and Beautiful S pens

Look How beatiful is the S pen with different colors and the Same size of N20U. If you are blibdfolded, You couldn't even recognize with which Pen are you writing. Same smoothness with different colors. 💊

3. Long Battery for a whole day

One of the best Battery Management. You can use a full day without any hessal. Its not like the 5hrs a day Note 20 Ultra 😅😅

Even Look at the Exynos chip compare to Snapdragon. The Screen on Time is near to same. And that's really Awesome. 😍😍

4. Liquid cooling compare to Graphite Pad

Yes. Note 9 equipped with costly Liquid cooling Technology compared to a low cost world wide failed graphite cooling technology of Note20Ultra. 😍😍. Even after alot lf Updates, Now the Note 9 works like a butter with the games and apps without burning your hands. 🖐🖐

5. Best Vibrant Display Color

Hope you always knew Note20Ultra even failed infront of its small Note 20 in the case of Color Vibrance. Yes. For reducing the battery consumption Note20 ultra using LTPO sheets intead of Amoled Panels. So you could enjoy more vibrant colors in you Note 9 🎂

Note20Ultra LTPO Sheet

6. Camera & Heartbeat Sensor

Yes. This is more than a phone. You could even check your hearbeats/ecg along with this phone itself. No need to buy an additonal watch for that. Unfortunately the 1lakh garbage Note20 couldn't even think about it. 😅😅

Not over. The dual Mechanical Aperture Lens 😍😍 . **bleep**.. The real Shallow depth of field. Not like the pixlated software made shallow depth of field like N20U. 😊😊 This is the real Camera with 4K 60fps slowmotion. 

Even it's AI will detect your cute puppy. 😍😍 
And to be frank if you are really passion about photography, and a professional samsung cameras or lenses are not your limit. 

Ohh.. Yehh.. No one could set your Limitations 😎

7. Storage and Price. 

Have you seen this. For 63,999 rupees a 512gb High speed 3.1 Internal memory Compare to 1lakh Rupees 256gb phone. Even you will get the Note 9 with better exchange offer in Amazon + 5% Bank offer too + EMI 🎆🎇 Let's Celebrate. 

8. One Last and Ultimate Feature

What is it. Yessss... The Fking Headphone Jack. Every Indian really wants from a Super Smartphone. We hate Fking Type-C to 3.5mm Jack Adapters. This is the One and Only reason to Buy this Note. 🏅🏅🏅🏅 The Ultimate. 😍❤️👌

Also. Personally I love to take out my S-pen from the right side always. Because I'm right handed 😎

No offense to any other flagship owners. But stated some truths. Sorry for hurting your feelings. 

So have a good day. Enjoy your best phones. 😊👌
27 Comments
souvik04
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
great👍
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I agree on all points except one, the display. The Note 20 ultra's display is far better than the Note9's display.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Ultra Display is Brighter, But not Vibrant 😊😊
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ultra display is better in all aspects, the best display on a mobile device till now. 😃😉
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Do you have both ? I have both phones on my hands 😅😅 Really Its a bad color level because of DCI-P3 Color tone of Note20Ultra. The reason of Less Vibrance only because, its color code is Digital Cinema Initative-P3 tone. But Note 9 and 10 have Amoled Color panels with better Vibrant colors and little over saturated. Please share truth instead of your desired and dream brother. 😅😅
Galaxy Note
We normally uses DCI-P3 for our film Color corrections in Davinci Resolve. It looks very cinematic in movie theaters, But will not in a LED Display.. 😅😅
0 Likes
vigu
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
anyway who wants note 9 in 2020🤣🤣
Galaxy Note
Meee.. I bought one with my note 20 ultra. My brother loves note 9 than note 20 ultra because of the iris security feature 😅😅 And that bloody fool always make payment with my fingerprint when I was sleeping. So i shifted all my payment settings to my iphone 11 pro 😅😅
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Perfectly true. Even has a 3.5mm earphone jack. Feels excellent while holding. Prices now start from 42k if anyone is lucky enough to want it. I personally cannot swing to another Samsung phone unless my note 9 dies completely or may shift to another brand 🤔 . Good explaination👍😜