Original topic:

Update update update

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 08:12 AM)
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm getting really tired of people whining about update this and update that. On the first of every month it starts off, complaining about Samsung not giving updates.

What do you people expect will happen to the phone after the update? Especially an incremental security update. Samsung is not holding it back to trouble you or because they're lazy. IT'S NOT READY YET! 

Every second post is asking about updates. Chill out, relax and just wait. You won't die if you don't get the update, neither will the phone. No hacker will take it over, and your security will not be compromised. Nothing visible will change, you will not know the difference, update or not, unless it's a major yearly update.

Please FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP WHINING! You're filling this community with garbage! Whatever you're typing here, type it in Google instead. You'll get your answer. There are 3 back to back threads with the same stupid nonsense complaints. And every second thread is about updates. STOP IT! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
24 Comments
Manojtomer
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Excellent observation
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Good explanation👌👌👌
But in our m51 case it's already late ..
We are supposed to get the update on December and many countries already got the update in December itself ..
Then y in India this is delayed ..
We are asking y is samsungindia delaying it ..
In Google there won't be answer for this ..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Long time no see?
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Really really busy bro
NSS camp till yesterday and now same as usual offline classes ..
Totally busy life ..
Thanks for asking💖💖
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Ok cool... Take care man
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
💖
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Why Samsung Members ? For Exclusive Samsung News & Updates. Then why we search in Google.

This For All Samsung News & Queries , Updates.
Thats Why Samsung Maked This App.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well said bro... exactly what I wanted to say. I mean some people act like their very life depends on updates!
And some want infinite updates for their 10k phone. Worse, they compare it to exorbitantly priced iphones! When we break the reality to them,they become offended and hates us. 🤣
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Nice
But it's your personal opinion because you can't talk about any particular user
There are diverse users of samsung,
Some of them use the flagship phone , vary minimal bug, and error
Some of them using mid range they have too issues in their phone
Some of them are using m series and f series phone
Most of the issues you will find here
So, without issue, no one begging for an update
Maybe they thought their issues would be resolved with a new update

Yeah, I agreed there are many who begging for update without any reason cz they may be misleading by YouTube channel who giving them false hope oS upgrade or CA, etc .....

So basically, some of them have reasonable issues, and some of them are going with trends
Which has to be stopped

Keep smiling 😃