Original topic:

Update for Galaxy Note9

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 06:09 PM)
sudhanshu0308
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Where are the development teams of Note9 . All devices got there bug fixed but , in flagship why you are not fixing the bug? I have Send error report many times but there is only copy-paste instruction got everytime. Should we move to Iphone ? Or samsung will fix the bugs ? 
10 Comments
PS19
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
They will give the update to Note 9..but it will make device performance more worst with some new bugs nothing more.
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
move on.i think they will give update but the tint problem will not get solved.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

milne se raha ab 

bvnt
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i dnt know why company not solve this problem
note 8 was regularly update in every month after 3 year old mobile but not get for note 9 its top seller in 2018
lots of people useing note 9 why?
0 Likes
sudhanshu0308
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Dirty business policy.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Neglected flagship!
sudhanshu0308
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
My overall experience is that , if you got a new update then 90% chances is that some of your hardware will stop working or having some issue. with #galaxynote9
Technow
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
its the last major update so they are taking their sweet time cause this rom will stay for the rest of the phone life
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
So,

All the users who suddenly started facing heating issues , screen discoloration and other bugs after March 2020 Security update should visit service centers.

Even though none of them has any physical damages.

And you still want us to visit service centers that too for your buggy software updates.

And to add on this all the users are out of warranty.

At least use some common sense that this started happening to every note 9 users around the world . And you guys are harassing us to visit the service centers that to in COVID19. Where all the service centers are closed.