Original topic:

Note9 issue still.persists

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 10:22 AM)
notrust_on_samsung12
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Famous discoloration issue with galaxy note 9 still exists even  after latest update . Samsung care advises to visit service center  for  paid services .

I don't believe  samding not resolving the mess it created from its update last year  . I m all done with Samsung phones from now . 

6 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You issue will only be solved by visiting SC.
noman7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
No sir....After new display replacement the problem is still there.... ₹13400 भी गए मेरे....It is completely a software problem.....Samsung has no time for there loyal customers & old flagship devices.....अब iphone लेने की सोच रहा....
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Really sorry to hear about your issue. You send Samsung a lawyer notice of taking them to consumer court. One letter will wake them up and they will ensure to fix it.
0 Likes
Meercat_91
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Any resolutions yet ? Its obv a software issue and not a screen issue. Because it works on minimum and max brightness. It seems to be a bug in adaptive brightness or intermediate brightness levels setting cuz thats the only time it really doesn't work.

Any idea of this has been resolved for anyone yet ??
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
R Polard
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have the same problem with my Note 9. Has there been a solution yet??? It is not a hardware problem but a software problem which has come after an update!!!

0 Likes