Original topic:

The worst customer service

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 07:28 AM)
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I had posted in this community before about scratches in the camera housing of my Note 20 ultra, after speaking to 10 different people from 5 different departments they sent me a replacement phone and to my surprise the replacement phone has issues with the screen, I contacted them on the 19th of October and there is no response till now, apart from this 3 customer service people have disconnected my calls, this is the worst service from a company I have ever experienced, so people who are looking to buy a phone from Samsung think twice about it. 

16 Comments
vatsa24
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
then you got dead pixel on screen normally unless you have more than 4 or more dead pixels they won't do anything to replace screen or phone. mostly your phone and replacement one are of same batch so you again got same issue. try dead pixel recover apps available on play store depending on your luck it might recover or not. but after paying so much money pains to get dead pixel on new phone.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly contact us through given channel 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did you not read the post or do you just copy paste a script every time?
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
lol 🤣 who the hell are you, you are not even the Admin yet you act like one & the real Admin isn't even bothered 🙄 abt a copy cat of him, this community is suffering without a community Head 😐
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Please read the post before replying
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes