Original topic:

The worst customer service

(Topic created on: 11-05-2020 02:44 AM)
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I had posted in this community before about scratches in the camera housing of my Note 20 ultra, after speaking to 10 different people from 5 different departments they sent me a replacement phone and to my surprise the replacement phone has issues with the screen, I contacted them on the 19th of October and there is no response till now, apart from this 3 customer service people have disconnected my calls, this is the worst service from a company I have ever experienced, so people who are looking to buy a phone from Samsung think twice about it. 

16 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Try to contact Samsung escalation team...
0 Likes
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Apparently some head office team is handling it, but I have not received any confirmation or callbacks for more than two weeks
0 Likes
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I guess they don't care if they lose customers as long as they make money
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Making customers is not the main game in the challenging environment but retaining customers is the Ultimate game....
@Samsungindia please retain your loyal customers and fix their genuine problems....
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
You'd think a company like Samsung would know that but looking at how they're handling this don't think they do or they don't care
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

my next phone will be apple dont want this **bleep**  i.   t   company phones which does not provide features 

0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
my next phone won't be a samsung for sure
vatsa24
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it is not defect it is proximity sensor which comes on during phone calls to turn off screen. same thing in my samsung note 10 plus also.
0 Likes
KoushikDC
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes that's the proximity sensor location but if the it's blacked out or if its dimmed out all the time it is a panel defect
0 Likes