Original topic:

Worst Customer Service

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 03:14 PM)
Mag1c
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
From the very first beginning of the smartphone from Samsung, I'm using their devices and till now there was not a single problem with any of those.
But with normal usage of my Samsung Note 10+, I had an issue of popping out the back planning without any reason.

I directly went to Samsung Customer care near area Dhara Enterprise, A101,102 Emerlad One, Jetalpur Rd, nr. Gujarat Multispecialty Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007. They inspected the phone and told me to stick a new tap for this issue.

I agreed with the deal and was very sure they will fix it, so I went and gave them for repair they took more than 1hr to apply taps and after completion of the process they hand over to me, I did the inspection and the found the back panel is still having a gap, so I again gave ack for the same.

After this, I gave twice after there for the proper fitting but they still fail to do so......

For the quality and assured work, I went for customer care and wasted my 3hrs sitting ideally in fact the third-party phone repair does a great job than this so-called professional.

My issue was not solved they took my payment and told will now order a new kit for the same.

Disappointing service.
0 Comments