Original topic:

The End of Note Series

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 07:45 AM)
Adi71
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Samsung,
 I am writing this feed after getting concerned about the news of ending "Note Series".Even though the news is confirmed yet by Samsung officials,many leaks and rumours is saying about Note will be end with Note 20 FE..Please Samsung don't do this.As i am being a user and being in Samsung family..please Stay tuned note series...please don't do this to have some huge profit or to push other series...Expecting Note Series will be forever...
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
😆😆😆😆
What on earth made you to say that there will be no note series. Those who are hoax, Sammy already confirmed that we'll have new note series (note21) in this year 😊
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
When did they confirmed it?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I have seen that some executive from Samsung posted on twitter about that.
Shivanshu2007
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung is NOT discontinuing Note series they will launch Note 21.
see this https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-not-killing-galaxy-note-next-year/amp/
bunny9966
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
waiting for note 10 lite 11 update
0 Likes
anjiAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
note10 lite n s9 n note 9 have the same processor then y 11 update is not there to s9 n note 9
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its not end of note series which is speculations. only thing is Samsung will not provide the SPen any more but has to be purchased as separate accessory. Like you will only get the device without charger in upcoming phones.
so people have misinterpretated the note series etc being terminated.
0 Likes