ayukillingmachine
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
It doesn't need any explanation that the Note series has been the torch bearer of Samsung flagships. It single handedly revolutionized the smartphone displays. It is the only smartphone since it's induction which doesn't have any competitor, whatsoever.
It's simply in a league of it's own. And has a separate fan base. I personally have owned every single note phone since the very first one till Note 20 ultra being the latest and I'm sure there are countless others like me out there.
With all the rumors coming in that the Note series might end, it's kind of shocking.
If you guys actually do that, that's simply a disrespect to all the loyal customers of the Note over the years and I, sadly have to bid goodbye to Samsung smartphones.
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungAndhabhakt
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung is NOT discontinuing Note series they will launch Note 21.
see this https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-not-killing-galaxy-note-next-year/amp/
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
its not end of note series which is speculations. only thing is Samsung will not provide the SPen any more but has to be purchased as separate accessory. Like you will only get the device without charger in upcoming phones.
so people have misinterpretated the note series etc being terminated.
0 Likes