Original topic:

Telegram Group for Display Problems after recent software update

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 12:33 AM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello All, I have created a Telegram group to gather all the users and to discuss the ways for getting the proper resolution from samsung.

Individually we may single customer but if we all unite and fight then we may get the solution.

Please join and share this other members who are facing the same problem. We all discuss and fight together 💪.

Please Join the below Telegram group and share with other fellow members as well.

Group Name : Samsung Display Problems

** Join using below Link **

PS: Please install Telegram if you are not a member yet. Many may have privacy issues so instead of WhatsApp I've created this group.
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🙂nice
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
please share the word and help us to fight United.
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro, did you join the group? we need all at once to fight back, please join if not yet done.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Thank you Bro.
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Bro, moderators or admins are deleting my posts regarding Note 9 display issue. I don't know why they are doing this. They have deleted the same post 3 times till now, are there any rules that we should not post our problems? seems like that only..
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
there are rules but i don't see you violated any of them.
did any one report your post?
if so you will get a notification about it.
or else it is the spam management (if so in 24 hours your post would come back) ...

anyways ,once comment on moderators posts so they can notice it.
0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
When I logged in PC it was shown as Marked as SPAM. so I notified moderators through abuse link mentioned there. However, now also Im unable to reply in comment section under the post. Here I can send comment are they restricting me? seems like that only, if not why can't I reply in comment section under my own post? Can you please share your thoughts?
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
i think
1 that are limiting speard if the news
or stopping you from spreading the display issue problem outside of members app .

2 may be yours comments are being blocked because they have filtered some words or your name in the algorithm.

at last only moderators can answers your question mate.. these are just my assumptions
0 Likes