Original topic:

Service Centre

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 12:40 PM)
ArpitGupta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Does Samsung give priority to their S series and Note Series in their service centre. Or
Do they have different counters in their service centres for their flagship phones? 
10 Comments
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Every Samsung Service center has seprate counter for flagship phones and other accessories.
Galaxy Note
Not really true. lol. Have visited one Service Center 10 times and their services are pathetic.
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have visited 3 different service centers and all the service center have different counter with black stickers and for rest counters blue stickers are there.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
humare iaha service center bahut accha hain ..lekin aisa nehi ki particularly a series ke liye ek counter aur flagship ke liye alag counter... here first they register name and device..then serial wise call
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
No they don't give special attention to flagship customers. Even if uou buy their very expensive galaxy z fold 2, they will treat you like 5000 rs buyer..
only Nokia was giving special counters for their premium lumia devices. unfortunately they gone out of market. Current nokia doesn't have premium segment.
Galaxy Note
Not every service center has separate counter.
Even if a service center has separate counter for flagship, due to covid 19 pandemic and staff shortage you may face delay.
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I havent visited the service center post lockdown so i may be wrong.
But in a day or to i will be visiting the service center and after that i will let you know the scenario of service center
Galaxy Note
Nope, most of the times they don't care about customers (My experience) but it may vary according to locality too. But there is no difference for them if customer is using a premium phone or medium range phone.
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
No not at Nagpur