Original topic:

Samsung should immediately fix the Note 9 Discoloring Issue

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 05:27 PM)
SeanC
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Yes, my note 9 also got the discoloring issue, and is very annoying. This obviously is some software update issue that either samsung engineer didn't test it probably, or just purposely making it so forcing user to change the phone?

Samsung should immediate release a software fix, or else, they are really testing their customers patience. Me and my family have been using Samsung phone for years. However, i am rather disappointed to see its later generation phone keep having problems.

No, if i going to change the phone to fix this problem, it will not be a Samsung phone. So please fix this problem, or risk losing customers forever, and possible collective lawsuit. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It needs display replacement
0 Likes
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If they don't replace your screen free of cost just file case against Samsung in consumer court brother
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes