Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Ringtone volume automatically goes down

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 09:15 AM)
Uvsalaria
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I set the ringtone volume high, revalidate it but after sometime, it sets to minimum automatically. Due to this, I am unable to hear the incoming calls.

Anybody else facing the same problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
reset your network settings.

View solution in context

16 Comments
Solution
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
reset your network settings.
JohnnyXI
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Reset what network settings and/or to what?

Rocky Rhodes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Sick and tired of flip phone 1 Ringer turn off by itself why do they not have it that you have to press 2 buttons for it to turn off Also type to text is useless it puts all different kinds of words in there that you're not even saying

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JohnnyXI
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. Did you get a solution? The items shown below do not seem to be solutions.

RaeO
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have exactly the same problem and I would very much like a solution.  Why would we buy top of the line phones without the ability to consistent hear the phone ring when we have calls....this is incredibly frustrating.

wolfy1719
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I think it's related to driving mode. Cause it's happens to my phone after driving
0 Likes
Takashi13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same.  when i am using the maps while driving  if a call comes in  it rings once or twice then goes silent ringer.  from that point on no ringer even after exiting the maps 

0 Likes
problem123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have also the same problem the ringtone volume turns off by itself
0 Likes